Who are “workers”? (HINT: It’s you)
When we talk about working people we’re talking about the people who make Saskatchewan tick: grocery store workers, administrators, healthcare workers, educators… the list goes on and on.
We might not think of ourselves as “workers” and all our jobs are unique, but we show up every day for our jobs and need the government to show up for us.
That’s why we created the Putting Workers First campaign.
So what do we want?
We want life to be a little more manageable and prosperous. You work hard and things shouldn’t be a squeeze. We’re asking for:
- Paid sick leave for all workers (always important, but especially during a pandemic).
- Raising the minimum wage to a living wage (i.e. at least $15/hour.)
- Continued public ownership of crown corporations.
- Quality public services, like education, health care, and transportation, that people can rely on.
- Better government accountability to workers.
We know that our jobs are different, but together we can be a powerful voice and get some movement on these key pieces that would make life better for most of the people in this province.
earn crypto casinocoin free
Tell Your Friends